Friday, April 15, 2011

A good mess of emotions :-)


Right now I’m just a mess of emotions. But they are good ones. I’m so excited because for the first time in 9 months or so I’m going to drive two and a half hours by myself to see my family. 9 months ago I could not get behind the wheel  for that length of time. I basically drove to preschool and the grocery store.

This morning as I prepare to leave I realized how much of my life I’ve missed and I hopefully now have back. At that moment I fell to my knees in tears thanking The Lord for getting me through this.

Thank every one of you for every thought and every prayer. I have felt each one of them and I am truly humbled.

Happy is a Great Place! Life is tough but God is Good! I’m going to make a t-shirt with that on it.

Love and blessings to you all,
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment